I was scrolling through Twitter recently and happened to come across a tweet from the legendary horse trainer and Saratoga resident, Chad Brown. The content of the tweet is irrelevant, but I took a brief look at his profile picture and had to do a double take…wait a sec, is that really the Chad Brown?
Holy shit. It’s actually him. Chad Brown is a mirror pic bro. You’d expect his profile picture to be him winning the Breeders Cup or some shit related to horse racing at all, but nope! Chad just wants us users to know that he lifts, and he’s pretty damn proud of it too. Listen, I’m not one to judge (eh, that’s kinda bullshit because we all know people like to judge others based on their twitter pics), however this is just ridiculous…there’s just so much going on in one simple photo – so let’s break it down.
- First off…what the hell is that shirt, Chad? How seriously are you embracing the stereotype of the name? I mean god damn, you could have gone with at least a medium here. And suck in that belly a tad, I don’t know what is going on at the very bottom of the pic but something looks off there.
- We get it – you’re trying to show off your muscles here but the peace sign with the right hand, yeah that could have been left out.
- The hat is okay, nothing wrong with it necessarily, he get’s a pass for that.
- What are those earbuds doing though? Gotta take them out unless they’re AirPod Pros, you are Chad Brown after all.
- Speaking of Apple products, you really couldn’t spend the extra $100 on an iPhone 11 Pro? C’mon now.
- And lastly, Mr. Brown, show us those pearly whites! You either go no smile or full smile for mirror pics, none of that soft smile bullshit you got going on here.
Also, let’s all be honest here. The man is absolutely RIPPED and is out here bringing home winner after winner after winner on the track. He’s been the highest earning trainer each year for the past FOUR years. So I suppose he can do whatever the hell he wants…but that being said, I’m not not going to make fun of this utterly insane picture for a 41 year old multimillionaire horse trainer.
(Chad – if you happen to read this, just know that I mean no disrespect here and that I love betting on your horses, carry on with the mirror pics!)